Sofa Cleaning Service in Wickford SS11
Leather furniture sets are expensive and valued and make a brave statement before all visitors. Leather couches are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different kinds of leather require different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our customers to avoid using homemade products which can harm the leather and end up costing very much. In lieu, we can offer to our clients professional advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the pros at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Wickford SS11to clean your favorite leather living room set. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service is going to take out spots, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We are going to completely renew the color and the luster of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the aid of our skilled maintenance the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again pleasing to look at as they add style and elegance to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows several operations:
- Before we begin work we will test on a tiny sample of the skin to be sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure.Because different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and substances, it is vitally important to use correct cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians will determine the best and most effective method to clean your sofa.
- We inspect the finished piece for any omissions or imperfections before declaring the job complete.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a soft cloth.
- The couch and other pieces are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner on all sides for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- We examine your leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.